Wedding Cake Recipes 3
An amazing wedding cake recipe of White Velvet Cake !
Wedding Cake Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 round 8 inch pans. Sift the flour and salt together and set aside.
* Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well. *Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk. Alternately add flour and buttermilk, beginning and ending with the flour. Pour into two 8-inch pans.
* Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for about 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool cake completely before icing.
* To make the White Velvet Cream Cheese Icing: Beat shortening and cream cheese together. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar. Add milk until a frosting is formed. (Add more milk if necessary.). The wedding cake recipe white velvet is ready...happy wedding !