Wedding Cake Recipe 1
A great wedding cake recipe to try !
Wedding Cake REcipe Ingredients :
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 3 cups white sugar
* 7 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup sour cream
Wedding Cake Recipes INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan or a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix until all of the flour is absorbed. Finally, stir in the sour cream. Mix for 1 or 2 minutes just to be sure there are no lumps. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean. For Bundt cakes, allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. The wedding cake recipe is ready....!